Our membership framework was introduced in 2010 to provide a clear identification for group travel specialist professionals, benefits for them for being involved and an opportunity to relate collectively to other parts of the tourism industry.
The membership fee is £195 + VAT per person per year.
To be eligible for membership, potential members will simply need to identify their own activities covering the field of group travel either as an individual, or within an organisation. It is expected that organisations will see the value of supporting their lead group travel specialists in membership, as they have been in facilitating their attendance at our events to date.
Benefits of joining include:
- Two free places a year at our seminars
- GTBF updates in GTO magazine
- A quartely e-newsletter
- Spotlight feature in GTO magazine
- Hosted fam visits organiser by GTO magazine *
- 10% discount for two places at the UK Group Travel Awards
- Opportunity to inform and have access to audiences
- Market reports – current is International Trade Report
- Direct access to government through our membership of the Tourism Alliance
* For GTBF members that spend £3000 or more advertising in GTO magazine
To become a member of GTBF, please call Callum Sulsh on 079 3466 1307 or email email@example.com